Background and experience
Cheryl has a BA and a BACP Accredited Diploma in Person Centre Counselling from Metanoia Institute in London.
Cheryl has worked with a wide range of clients including working at East London Mental Health Support and other community based counselling services.
Cheryl is also part of the Into The Light Counselling and Support for Survivors of Sexual Abuse Team. She is a Facilitator and Presenter at the Into The Light Workshops. She has a Private Practice and is especially experienced at working with women facing dating and relationship issues. She is experienced in offering short and long term counselling.
She has worked as a counsellor in a range of settings including:
- Workshop Facilitator and Presenter
- Mental Health Support Team
- One to One counsellor in community settings
- One to One counsellor in Private Practise
Cheryl holds the following Membership:
BACP British Association for Counsellors and Psychotherapists – Membership number 00730112
- BA Degree in Person Centred Counselling
- BACP Accredited Diploma in Person Centred Counselling