Background and experience
Tunde has worked with a variety of clients including working with women affected by relationship issues, domestic violence, and sexual trauma on a one-to-one basis.
She has extensive experience working with young people in youth counselling services and as a counsellor at an all-girls Grammar School in London.
She is also a qualified yoga therapist, and her work focuses on the integration of mind and body to enhance mental health.
She has worked as a counsellor in a diverse range of settings including:
- Workshop Facilitator and Presenter
- Group Facilitator of a women’s psychotherapy psycho educational group for Survivors of Sexual Abuse
- One to one counsellor working for various charities, youth counselling services, and private practice.
- School Counsellor in Grammar School
Tunde holds the following Memberships
- BACP British Association for Counsellors and Psychotherapists – Membership number 00736195
- National Counselling and Psychotherapy Society – Membership number NCS23-00472
- BA (Hons) in Person-centred Counselling, Middlesex University
- Diploma in Person-centred Counselling, Metanoia Institute
- Certificate in CBT – The Grove, London
- Yoga Therapist, The Minded Institute
All of our counsellors are Members of British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy one of the main professional bodies for counselling in the UK and adheres to their strict code of ethics. The BACP Register was established in 2012 and was the first psychological therapists’ register to be accredited by the Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care, an independent body accountable to Government. The main purpose of the Register is to protect the public. It provides reassurance to clients, employers and the general public that a registered therapist adheres to high standards of proficiency and good practice.
…on the Take Action Counselling blog
Please email email@example.com with any questions and if you’d like to make an appointment.